European Instrument for Democracy and Human Rights (EIDHR) Country-based Support Schemes (CBSS) Bangladesh
Deadline- 19 November 2013
Proposals are accepted for European Instrument for Democracy and Human Rights (EIDHR) Country-based Support Schemes (CBSS) Bangladesh under Europe Aid. The goal of this program is to Strengthening the role of civil society in promoting human rights and democratic reform, in supporting the peaceful conciliation of group interests and consolidating political participation and representation.
- Pursuit of common agendas for human rights
- Support for the structure and operation of trade unions, enabling social dialogue between different groups
The overall indicative amount made available under this Call for Proposals is € 900,000.00. The initial planned duration of an action may not be lower than 12 months nor exceed 36.
Eligibility & criteria-
- be non profit making
- be non-governmental organisations
- be nationals of Bangladesh, a Member State of the European Union or of any country eligible according Regulation (EC) No 1889/2006 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 20 December 2006, establishing a financing instrument for the promotion of democracy and human rights worldwide
- be directly responsible for the preparation and management of the action with the co-applicant(s) and affiliated entity(ies), not acting as an intermediary where required by local legislation, be registered with the NGO Affairs Bureau of Bangladesh or equivalent national bodies and have proof of that registration, and applicants must have experience in the management of human rights projects relevant to the grant requested from the contracting authority
For more information, visit this link
3,059 total views, 3 views today