REACH Trust Fund: Grants and Objectives of the Grant Programme!
Check information regarding grants, the REACH Trust Fund will be awarding and the objectives of the grant programme here!
- A total of up to US$1.5 million is available under the Knowledge, Learning, and Innovation (KLI) stream, and will be competitively awarded.
- The maximum budget for an activity financed through this call for proposals is expected to be $200,000.
The objective of the KLI Grants is to strengthen the evidence-base for the impact results-based financing can have on education systems. REACH will fund activities which contribute to this knowledge by:
- Supporting governments in establishing the conditions required for results-based financing of education systems;
- Testing/piloting a theory of change about how financing based on results could be an effective innovation in a given context;
- Conducting impact evaluations on existing RBF activities to determine whether they have succeeded or failed and why.
World Bank Goals
The World Bank has set two ambitious goals:
- To push extreme poverty to no more 3 percent by 2030
- To promote shared prosperity and greater equity in the developing world.
REACH TF Principles
- Country systems can be strengthened to focus more on results;
- Some approaches are proven to be effective, others are promising;
- Innovation and evaluation are therefore critical to developing the evidence base;
- Results can be broadly defined, including both outcomes and outputs; and
- Efforts must be client-driven to be successful.
Please visit next page for eligibility and information regarding application procedure.
4,665 total views, 7 views today